I graduated from Washington State University in Computer Science (undergrad + masters). I've spent over 10 years in software development for a National Laboratory, a startup engineering company, and a nuclear processing plant. This has provided me with a diverse set of experiences and skills. I have worked extensively with C++ (w/ MFC, STL, & Boost), C#, Python, and Qt. I'm also comfortable with VB.Net, and HTML/XML, as well as tools like Visual Studio, JIRA, and Subversion. I have a strong background in mathematics & graphics and have delved into graph & network theory, information visualization, data analytics, SCADA/HMIs, and artificial intelligence.
Also, I'm not quite as old as I look.
Top Network Posts
- 473I've inherited 200K lines of spaghetti code -- what now?
- 218Algorithm improvement for Coca-Cola can shape recognition
- 123How to trigger Autofill in Google Chrome?
- 51Is there a difference between SQL Server Express (2012) and LocalDB?
- 50Cannot find Property Manager option in Visual Studio (not Express version)
- 38using BOOST_FOREACH with std::map
- 32Is there a difference between SQL Server Express (2012) and LocalDB?
- View more network posts →