I studied microelectronic on the University which was more focused to embedded development. Micro-controllers, assembler, C, or with embedded Linux OS version. Then my career line slightly changed when I started to work in my second company where I focused more on Java development, object oriented design and python scripting.
I like to study and understand all details of languages I use. Also I like to work in team, share information with colleagues, prepare workshops and help to improve cooperation and communication.
Top Network Posts
- 19How do I change my Vim highlight line to not be an underline?
- 15How to efficiently use time during a long bus trip?
- 12Be able to focus and read books when your partner watches TV
- 9How to retain proficiency in foreign languages?
- 8SVN - completely remove revision from SVN server
- 6Is blogging about what you learn useful?
- 6When to change the job and when the approach
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.