The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity.
Albert Einstein US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)
Top Network Posts
- 8Is STL implemented with OO?
- 7amount of code in code review
- 6HTTP Get with proxy
- 6Which way is practical for improving your skills with pet project?
- 5What 's the essential difference between agile developing and plan based developing?
- 5Which style is better to check and log the error?
- View more network posts →