Sr. software developer and sole proprietor, with 18 years* of dev experience, currently enjoying a life of independence. I have a passion for
- clean code
- design patterns
- coding standards and best practices
- database optimization
- elegant solutions.
I have a gift for refactoring and strongly believe in “maintaining the upgrade chain,” by innovating rather than letting a product stagnate in maintenance-only mode.
*as of 2016
Top Network Posts
- 109Notepad++: How to automatically set Language as Xml when load files
- 28SQL query - Select * from view or Select col1, col2, ... colN from view
- 28What's the most egregious pop culture perversion of programming?
- 27Review before or after code commit, which is better?
- 19watchPosition() vs getCurrentPosition() w/ setTimeout
- 14watchPosition() vs getCurrentPosition() w/ setTimeout
- 8When running with toe-first technique, should heels touch the ground?
- View more network posts →