Development Manager and ex-MS Developer based on Scotland. Still passably competent with SQL and VBA and dream of one day doing more programming but for now mainly interested in best practice, management and methodology type things.
When I'm not working I spend my time doting on my daughters and/or trying to catch up on the sleep they've deprived me of.
Top Network Posts
- 92How do Programmers in the East see programmers in the West?
- 65What's a schrödinbug?
- 46How do you handle your Project Manager
- 42Programming with a baby
- 41What damage will powering down instead of shutting down do?
- 40The Programmers Bill of Responsibilities
- 36Database source control
- View more network posts →