Development Manager and ex-MS Developer based on Scotland. Still passably competent with SQL and VBA and dream of one day doing more programming but for now mainly interested in best practice, management and methodology type things.
When I'm not working I spend my time doting on my daughters and/or trying to catch up on the sleep they've deprived me of.
Top Network Posts
- 92How do Programmers in the East see programmers in the West?
- 71What's a schrödinbug?
- 50Programming with a baby
- 48What damage will powering down instead of shutting down do?
- 46How do you handle your Project Manager
- 37Database source control
- 31How can you become a competent web application security expert without breaking the law?
- View more network posts →