A programming computer consultant. I work on anything related to a PC and a Network.
- Union attendance rules can get very convoluted. Jumping into an existing C# application -- written by others -- has definitely exercised my analysis skills. Fortunately, the program now has fewer bugs than ever before...
- Visual Foxpro applications can quickly do a lot of interesting things, but inheriting maintenance of an application written in a manner that did a lot of copy-and-paste coding has given me the challenges of 1) learning a new language, and 2) extending and fixing a legacy system with NO TESTS!
- I'm creating an extensible record archive for Blood Bank data where the archived data can come from a variety of different sources, but a look up must find all references for the providers.
Top Network Posts
- 22In MS SQL Server, is there a way to "atomically" increment a column being used as a counter?
- 6jQuery TABS is not working under new ASP .NET MVC4 project
- 5I can't program because the code I am using uses old coding styles. Is this normal to programmers?
- 5Formatting a datetime string in the YYYYMMDD format
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.