I have a degree in biochemistry, and thus no formal training as far as programming is concerned.
I started off teaching myself Perl; about two years ago, working on my final thesis, I had to start learning Fortran. Currently I am doing my PhD thesis, with in a group that provides software for scientists.
canavanin at gmail dot com
Top Network Posts
- 14Find the next occurrence of a variable in vim
- 9Remove all arbitary spaces before a line in Vim
- 7How to create a list of pre-defined functions?
- 6vim: replace all characters up to a given token
- 6How not to match string?
- 6In Fortran 90, what is a good way to write an array to a text file, row-wise?
- 6Is a plain-text password in a CGI script a security hole?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.