Software Engineer and developer since 1994, knee deep in Java from 1998 till 2009, with experience in distributed systems, C/C++ (UNIX and Win32), CORBA, enterprise computing, software architecture, network protocols (layer 3 and up), systems administration, x86 Assembly, VB, FoxPro, and UML.
Working since 2010 with a defense contractor in the design and architecture of embedded systems using C/C++ and CORBA
I've pursued a MS in Computer Science (with focus on security in distributed systems). Now, I'm pursuing a MS in Electrical and Computer Engineering, and hopefully I would like to enter the fields of satellite communications and/or network protocols (layer 1 and 2). I might, at a later time pursue a Ph.D. in CS or CE (or a MS. in Computational Mathematics.)
Top Network Posts
- 189Which @NotNull Java annotation should I use?
- 103Stored Procedures a bad practice at one of worlds largest IT software consulting firms?
- 64Group vs role (Any real difference?)
- 22What are the disadvantages of test-first programming?
- 20At what point do immutable classes become a burden?
- 16Why can't a Java Thread object be restarted?
- 15Design: Object method vs separate class's method which takes Object as parameter?
- View more network posts →