Top Network Posts
- 201Why is Clean Code suggesting avoiding protected variables?
- 167Is it right to expect my co-workers to have the same dedication to work as me?
- 144How does one title a resignation email?
- 139How much freedom should a programmer have in choosing a language and framework?
- 138When writing object-oriented code, should I always be following a design pattern?
- 135Fixing a spelling mistake in a method name
- 125How do I get people to stop bikeshedding?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (13)
13 Can Questions be Reopened After They've Been Closed? dec 7 '12
8 After my answer, question has been “protected” because it has “attracted low-quality answers”, why? apr 10
7 Best practices BAD, patterns GOOD? nov 7 '14
7 Is there a consensus on Programmers Stack Exchange that programmers cannot authoritatively answer questions of copyright law? dec 23 '14
7 Making “best practices” questions more palatable: how to ask a “best practice” question that is acceptable to the community? jan 6 '15
6 How to dissuade “iterative” questions? feb 13 '15
5 Is quality of a question determined solely by the question itself or the content it generates? nov 3 '13