Top Network Posts
- 273Should we avoid language features that C++ has but Java doesn't to increase maintainability?
- 244Employee questioning company policies too much - what should we do?
- 242My manager told me to stop helping a (supposedly) underperforming coworker. What are my options?
- 230Why is Clean Code suggesting avoiding protected variables?
- 167Is it right to expect my co-workers to have the same dedication to work as me?
- 144How does one title a resignation email?
- 140When writing object-oriented code, should I always be following a design pattern?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (16)
13 Can Questions be Reopened After They've Been Closed? Dec 7 '12
8 After my answer, question has been “protected” because it has “attracted low-quality answers”, why? Apr 10 '15
7 Making “best practices” questions more palatable: how to ask a “best practice” question that is acceptable to the community? Jan 6 '15
6 Best practices BAD, patterns GOOD? Nov 7 '14
6 Is there a consensus on Programmers Stack Exchange that programmers cannot authoritatively answer questions of copyright law? Dec 23 '14
5 Is quality of a question determined solely by the question itself or the content it generates? Nov 3 '13
5 How to dissuade “iterative” questions? Feb 13 '15