I do all of these things:
- avoid php
- use opengl/webgl to make stupid pointless stuff
- write raytracers (see avatar)
- wade through rails code
- read chinese
- play metal guitar
- write boring mini-biographies that nobody will read, just to get a badge.
How well I do any of these things is up for debate.
Top Network Posts
- 61Internal Server Error - htaccess
- 44Why is it bad style to `rescue Exception => e` in Ruby?
- 23Why are pianos traditionally tuned "out of tune" at the extremes?
- 21Difference between GNUWin32 and cygwin
- 20Why do popular websites store very complicated session-related data in cookies -- and what does it all mean?
- 15Using Upstart to manage Unicorn w/ rbenv + bundler binstubs w/ ruby-local-exec shebang
- 14minitest, test::unit, and rails
- View more network posts →