Top Network Posts
- 123Client wants source code, but it contains a lot of shared code I reuse with other projects
- 45Is it good practice to rely on headers being included transitively?
- 30As a student, how should programming language familiarity be described on a CV/Resume
- 25Open source code with no license... can I fork it?
- 25Find out whose turn it is to buy the croissants, accounting for possible absences
- 24malloc(sizeof(int)) vs malloc(sizeof(int *)) vs (int *)malloc(sizeof(int))
- View more network posts →