- Learn Python the hard way (85%)
- MIT Openware courses (20%)
- How to think like a computer scientist:Learning python 3 (100 %)
- How to think like a computer scientist: Learning python 2.7 (45%)
- Python for informatics (100%)
- CodingBat Python (80%)
- Swaroop tutorial (0 %)
- Dive into python 3 (35%)
- Head first into html (20%)
- Learn Html/Css (5%)
- Learn sql the hard way (40%)
- Learn regex the hard way (20%)
- TDD by kent beck (5%)
- Testing with python (10%)
- Object oriented programming python (5%)
- Khan Academy math pratice ( 75%)
- learning algorithms with python (5%)
- Introduction to algorithms (1 %)
Feel free to drop me a line on any hints or grandfatherly advice you might have. I'm doing this on my free time.
Top Network Posts
- 10Flask-SQLAlchemy models and unit-testing
- 7Writing a generalized function for both strings and lists in python
- 6How do I install Django on Ubuntu 11.10?
- 6Does it matter which type of exercise for health/weight loss?
- 5How to store private key on Heroku?
- 5If three corners of a parallelogram are known solve for the 3 possible 4th corners.
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.