I am a software developer based in Newcastle working on safety and production monitoring software for the mining industry. Primarily working with Microsoft Technologies.
I'm also a regular attendee, co-organiser and occasional presenter at the Newcastle Coders group.
My interest is primarily in the art of development over individual technologies. I am somewhat evangelical about clean code.
Top Network Posts
- 39Working on someone else's code
- 15What exactly is the meaning of an API?
- 15Common Logging Could Not Load Type NLog.TargetWithLayout
- 10Finding third party licenses with Nuget
- 9What's the point of Continuous Integration services like Travis CI?
- 9Making javax validation error message more specific
- 9What is faster? Using REST API or querying a database directly?
- View more network posts →