Formerly known as "Darth Satan", formerly known as "Jimmy Shelter".
"Darth Melkor" is funnier.
Then one appeared among us, in our own form visible, but greater and more beautiful; and he said that he had come out of pity.
I'm like the Clint Eastwood of backups. I drift into town, say "ahm-a gonna clean up yer backups", shoot the place up a bit, get rid of the bad guys, then drift back out again.
Been there, done that, still doing it.
Top Network Posts
- 39How would you react if someone told you your code is a mess?
- 29Is it safe to use Sleep() in game loop (on Windows)?
- 26The Joel Test for system administrator jobs
- 25Why is an engine like Unity3D emphasized over a native library like OpenGL for beginners?
- 21Learning to optimize with Assembly
- 18Using instancing for everything?
- 16How do you manage Java in your Windows/Active Directory environment?
- View more network posts →