By day I'm a Professional Engineer, currently working as a .NET software developer.
I also wrote and maintain an open source extensible application framework called SoapBox Core, and an open source C# library for communicating with Insteon home automation devices called FluentDwelling.
I have decided to stop contributing to this community because it has become a site more concerned with nitpicking and rules than with allowing programmers to help other programmers.
Top Network Posts
- 299Why do ads for s/w engineers always say they "offer a fast-paced environment"?
- 93Should I finance a new home theater at 0% even though I have the cash for it?
- 68Is it possible to rewrite every line of an open source project in a slightly different way, and use it in a closed source project?
- 54Are By-Design "Bugs" a Bad Sign?
- 49Is it better to return NULL or empty values from functions/methods where the return value is not present?
- 47Choosing between MEF and MAF (System.AddIn)
- 46Leaving intentional bugs in code for testers to find
- View more network posts →