Full-stack developer, DevOps/cloud service operator, IT strategic advisor, smokejumper, codementor
I'm often called in "OMG! Everything is on fire! HALP!!!" situations. I'm especially good at complex integration and automation tasks.
Top Network Posts
- 33When is type testing OK?
- 32Non-Message Queue / Simple Long-Polling in Python (and Flask)
- 28Should I stay in a Muay Thai gym where the fighters hit without much restraint or consideration?
- 25Why are self-hosting compilers considered a rite of passage for new languages?
- 23"Ask forgiveness not permission" - explain
- 22How to test when arranging the data is too cumbersome?
- 22XSLT equivalent for JSON
- View more network posts →