Full-stack developer, DevOps/cloud service operator, IT strategic advisor, smokejumper, codementor
I'm often called in "OMG! Everything is on fire! HALP!!!" situations. I'm especially good at complex integration and automation tasks.
Top Network Posts
- 33When is type testing OK?
- 31Non-Message Queue / Simple Long-Polling in Python (and Flask)
- 26Should I stay in a Muay Thai gym where the fighters hit without much restraint or consideration?
- 22How to test when arranging the data is too cumbersome?
- 20Do algorithms depend on computer architectures?
- 16Caching at business layer vs Caching at Data Layer
- 15"Ask forgiveness not permission" - explain
- View more network posts →