Main areas of focus are writing functional specifications, authoring design documents, SQL database queries, VBA macros and creating small in house applications to handle routine tasks using C#. Working on developing developing my programming skills, using C# as my primary language.
Top Network Posts
- 51Is there something wrong with how we're doing version control?
- 19Does UX matter for enterprise software?
- 12Is it OK to ask for a higher salary than what you listed as your expected salary?
- 9Am I deluding myself? Business analyst transition to programmer
- 7Is it standard for big companies to be inflexible on raises and promotions?
- 5Is it effective to have the tester of the software also be the business analyst?
- View more network posts →