I started writing programs in 1984 on a TRS-80 in BASIC. In high school (1987-89), I took courses in QBASIC, FORTRAN, Pascal, C, C++. Then I went on to do bigger and better things. I returned to programming in 1999 when I went back to school to get my Bachelor's Degree. I graduated in 2005 from Illinois State University with a CS degree.
Top Network Posts
- 23How can I get programmers to stop writing code vulnerable to SQL injection?
- 16How to handle "can you add just a few more fields" type of requests from customers?
- 16Convert string to nullable type (int, double, etc...)
- 15Why can't a member method be passed to a base class constructor?
- 15Why Doesn't C# Allow Static Methods to Implement an Interface?
- 15how to place - in a string
- 11How is this throwing an InvalidCastException
- View more network posts →