Software Engineer for a consulting company, where I have used Java EE, Reliable Transaction Engine (C-based language), Unix, and EDIFACT (XML, IDOC, Inhouse). Hobbyist PHP programmer in both procedural and OOP approaches. I also love to study new languages, and I'm currently studying Python over at Codecademy. I've also dabbled a bit with WINAPI and TDD, and I'm currently reading Code Clean, and have finished The Pragmatic Programmer.
I'm also a musician, where I get to practice my hardware skills more, hehe. Doing that actively since the year 2000 makes me quite qualified indeed! My education is Bachelor of Engineering in IT, which consisted of embedded systems (Atmel AVR, Texas Instruments, RTOS, and Software Design). During the studies, we were mainly taught C, but we also got our hands dirty with Visual C++, PHP and databases.
Top Network Posts
- 14Recruiter contacts me, but then says I am not a match?
- 11Espresso Queue simulation
- 11Basic duel fight with OOP
- 7GIMP does not see Windows fonts
- 7Added responsibilities and work, but no promotion
- 6Is this an acceptable reason to provide when looking for a new job?
- 6How to fall asleep faster
- View more network posts →