I'm an idealist living in a practical field. Professionally, I work on a lot of software for infrastructure, so I work in F#, C#, Java, Python, Go, and whatever else the technologies call for. I tend to pick functional languages these days if I have the choice.
In my spare time I like to bounce around the world, play video games, cook, and make projects in fun languages like Clojure, F#, Rust, and C++.
Top Network Posts
- 138Sending "User-agent" using Requests library in Python
- 113How to install pip with Python 3?
- 96Why is Python used for high-performance/scientific computing (but Ruby isn't)?
- 82How to get the start time of a long-running Linux process?
- 74How to search for an element in an stl list?
- 69The GNU screen is unresponsive, seems blocked
- 64How to manually expand a special variable (ex: ~ tilde) in bash
- View more network posts →