I've been writing code since I got my ZX81 when I was 9 years old. My skills have improved a bit since, well, the programming books I read are thicker anyway.
I moved from MSAccess VBA to C# .Net about 4 years ago. My main focus is system and database design for desktop applications.
I recommend that any techie should have a subscription at SafariBooksOnline.com. Regularly reading technical the latest books, and having a library of tens of thousands titles and counting is and easy way to get and keep your skills up to date.
Find me on LinkedIn
Top Network Posts
- 21To CTE or not to CTE
- 11SQL Server Update Trigger, Get Only modified fields
- 8Connect to domain SQL Server 2005 from non-domain machine
- 7Why is RAND() not producing random numbers?
- 6collation conflict sql server
- 6Programmatically Create a Button That Opens a Form In Access
- 6VBA MS-Access: Function in a Private Sub to access Sub variables
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.