I'm a coder passionate about software quality and quality software, both in terms of automatic testing, code readability and usability.
I believe that the web is the future of software, and I'm fascinated by the great power of open source to which i gladly contribute.
I'm a staff software engineer at Arris, focusing on tools for automatic testing, continuous integration and build processes.
Top Network Posts
- 78Limit File Search Scope in Sublime Text 2
- 54What does the "expand" option do in grunt-contrib-copy? The examples all use it but the docs say nothing about what it does
- 18How to optimize gradle build performance regarding build duration and RAM usage?
- 13Avoid duplication between similar Gradle tasks?
- 13XPath: Default to 'Node A', select 'Node B' instead if 'Node B' is not empty
- 10Why TryParseExact does not work in this example?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.