Absolute Beginner --- Programming
Trying to understand Functional Programming - haskell Interested in Scala, also.
Concepts Known: Relational Database Modeling, Object Oriented Modeling and Designing
- Standard Haskell libraries and tools, Using GHCi - Version 7.4.1, Learning emacs
- Ubuntu 12.4 LTS
- Eclipse and Scala IDE
English is my third language so not very proficient in it.
I will be little slow but committed to revisit all my questions time and again and will accept all appropriate answers.
Top Network Posts
- 29How to start using Xmonad on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS?
- 25which GOF Design pattern(s) has entirely different implementation (java vs Scala)
- 21Is there any way I can add watermark to .jpg files (around 15000), en masse instead of one by one?
- 18hackage.haskell.org documentation convention meaning
- 12What should one do when he feels he has asked a silly question?
- 11How long should/can I wait before accepting an answer?
- 8invisible / hidden field in the constructor
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.