Daniel C. Sobral
I have been programming for more than 20 years now, starting with 8 bits computers, assembler and BASIC. My passion for languages meant that, by the time I entered college, I had already programmed for fun or profit in more than 20 languages, including odd ones like Forth, MUMPS and APL, as well as theoretically important ones like Lisp and Prolog.
Some of my code ended up in FreeBSD, of which I was a committer for some years, while I got my masters degree in the field of distributed algorithms. I also contributed to Scala, with small amounts of code, some reasonable amount of documentation, and a couple of years of a lot of attention to the Scala questions on Stack Overflow.
Top Network Posts
- 660What is Scala's yield?
- 339Where does Scala look for implicits?
- 310Scala punctuation (AKA symbols and operators)
- 294What are Scala context and view bounds?
- 235How do I get around type erasure on Scala? Or, why can't I get the type parameter of my collections?
- 235Read entire file in Scala?
- 229Where does Scala look for implicits?
- View more network posts →