I am a software engineer at the Space Telescope Science Institute in Baltimore, Maryland. We provide support to the NASA Hubble Space Telescope and James Webb Space Telescope projects.
Scala is currently my favorite programming language.
I am also a writer working on my first novel. One of my goals is to get published and answer questions about my work on SciFi.SE.
Top Network Posts
- 81In Back to the Future, why was the speed 88 miles per hour?
- 65Why did Hermione stay with Harry and not leave with Ron?
- 55Why were the Death Eaters so lenient during the fight at the Department of Mysteries?
- 41Where do teachers sleep at Hogwarts?
- 34Did the witches know that the Wizard of Oz was a fraud?
- 34What is the significance of Lily Luna Potter's middle name?
- 28Name of a syfy tv movie about passengers on an airplane
- View more network posts →