I'm a classical guy with some sense to frontend.
I have a separate opinion on Agile, SCRUM, TDD. I don't think they're that cool.
I'm a big fan of RUP and UML, although nowadays I use this more in UX design than in classical software design as that has largely vanished. I still design my own code before writing
I use dynamic languages like JS, Python and PHP to get my job done. I don't believe that explicit static typing helps you as much as it hurts. When it comes to statically typed languages, my expertise is mostly in Java, albeit haven't used it in production since the Java EE years.
Top Network Posts
- 63Why are progress bars horizontal?
- 53Parsing HTML Python
- 42With infinite scrolling, do scrollbars still make sense?
- 31Is Apple's or Google's meaning of the three-horizontal-bar icon more popular?
- 29With infinite scrolling, do scrollbars still make sense?
- 21What standard superseded 830-1998?
- 13UX style guide techniques
- View more network posts →