(aka the "Diabolical Developer"). I'm the CTO at jClarity, a traveller, open source and Java advocate, London JUG co-organiser, UK Graduate Developers co-organiser, Moderator on the Javaranch, Community leader for Ikasan EIP and PCGen, co-author of The Well-Grounded Java Developer (Java 7 site), regular conference speaker, yadda, yadda, yadda :-).
You can contact me on martijnverburgATgmailDOTcom or on twitter @karianna or @java7developer or @diabolicaldev
Top Network Posts
- 83Why is cleverness considered harmful in programming by some people?
- 51Java or C++ for university CS courses?
- 31Choosing between Single or multiple projects in a git repository?
- 28Advantages/Disadvantages to exploded wars
- 20Skeptic in a Scrum Team
- 19Why Use Scala over Java
- 15Would scala be a good choice instead of Java?
- View more network posts →