I seek not to know all the answers, but to understand the questions.
- Kwai Chang Caine
I've been programming for more than two decades. I specialize in database design, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripting, Java SE, OOP, OOD, good practices, SOLID principles, software patterns and code quality. Manipulating and processing data with scores of different tools is something I do often. I've done extensive work automating routinary tasks by leveraging Shell Scripting. I like to improve software usability and user experience.
Fledgling DBA with 6 years of experience but with an awful lot to learn.
Spanish is my mother tongue and I'm fluent in english. I can read technical french.
Top Network Posts
- 340What's wrong with comments that explain complex code?
- 244"Never do in code what you can get the SQL server to do well for you" - Is this a recipe for a bad design?
- 124Is making a small change, testing it, then "rinse and repeat", a bad habit?
- 52Are events only used for GUI programming?
- 46How can we be certain that the lower components of computer programming like compilers, assemblers, machine instructions, etc. are flawless?
- 42When would you want two references to the same object?
- 36Design in one team, coding in another
- View more network posts →