Top Network Posts
- 334What's wrong with comments that explain complex code?
- 236"Never do in code what you can get the SQL server to do well for you" - Is this a recipe for a bad design?
- 119Is making a small change, testing it, then "rinse and repeat", a bad habit?
- 46How can we be certain that the lower components of computer programming like compilers, assemblers, machine instructions, etc. are flawless?
- 41When would you want two references to the same object?
- 36Design in one team, coding in another
- 34Does this justify goto statements?
- View more network posts →