Java/Web Application Architect, fan of FP, OOP, type safety (usually), Clojure, and languages in general. My hobby project since late 2013 has been to assemble immutable, generic collections and streams for Java.
Top Network Posts
- 146How can I really master a programming language?
- 85Why doesn't Java 8 include immutable collections?
- 66Should you always pass the bare minimum data needed into a function in cases like this
- 54What is meant by, "A user shouldn't decide whether it is an Admin or not. The Privileges or Security system should."
- 35What did Rich Hickey mean when he said, "All that specificity [of interfaces/classes/types] kills your reuse!"
- 34Why is "tight coupling between functions and data" bad?
- 30Does immutability entirely eliminate the need for locks in multi-processor programming?
- View more network posts →