Top Network Posts
- 141How can I really master a programming language?
- 69Why doesn't Java 8 include immutable collections?
- 65Should you always pass the bare minimum data needed into a function in cases like this
- 53What is meant by, "A user shouldn't decide whether it is an Admin or not. The Privileges or Security system should."
- 34Why is "tight coupling between functions and data" bad?
- 34What did Rich Hickey mean when he said, "All that specificity [of interfaces/classes/types] kills your reuse!"
- 28Does immutability entirely eliminate the need for locks in multi-processor programming?
- View more network posts →