BA and Software developer
You can't connect the dots looking forward you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something: your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. Because believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart, even when it leads you off the well worn path.
Top Network Posts
- 78Improving bulk insert performance in Entity framework
- 27Android Logcat is empty when debug with device in android studio
- 23Sql Server replication requires the actual server name to make a connection to the server
- 20Named query not known
- 19Sql Server replication requires the actual server name to make a connection to the server
- 8Named query not known
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.