I like writing clear, best practice code at work and ugly see-what-happens code at home. I enjoy learning new programming languages (and spoken languages too, occasionally).
I've also taken a liking to Arduino as an easy way for programmers to make something that moves around.
Top Network Posts
- 14Does .toString(16) always return lowercase?
- 10Advantage of *this* over event.target
- 9When did Firefox change its Function.prototype.toString() behaviour?
- 8Why do we wear a tallit at kol nidre?
- 8make a input field required if radio is checked
- 7Append code to the end of an existing function
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.