I like writing clear, best practice code at work and ugly see-what-happens code at home. I enjoy learning new programming languages (and spoken languages too, occasionally).
I've also taken a liking to Arduino as an easy way for programmers to make something that moves around.
Top Network Posts
- 14Does .toString(16) always return lowercase?
- 12Two HTML elements with same id attribute: How bad is it really?
- 10Advantage of *this* over event.target
- 10make a input field required if radio is checked
- 9Append code to the end of an existing function
- View more network posts →