I am currently developing a website in VB.Net with CSS/SASS, JQuery and JQuery UI for Heritage Art Papers Ltd which achieved 66% as my final year project at university.. It was the dissertation which let me down.. The website has a full administration frontend for editing what end users see on the customer frontend. My aim over the period I am working on it is for administrators to eventually be able to add and remove attributes for specific types of item (that is: Range, Collection, Design, RangeCollection, CollectionDesign and RangeCollectionDesign [the final product with a product code]). They will then be able to reference these in the item template for the catalogue by using square brackets. Over time the system should become very sophisticated, and should log all actions (big or small) and highlight the important ones to admin - for example hacking attempts.
I know CSS/SASS, HTML (obviously), ASP, ASP.Net (VB), PHP (a bit), Java (a bit) and JQuery/JQuery UI. I would like to learn C++ or C#, but to be honest I just dont have the time at the moment.
I have just started work for StepStone Solutions in Luton, as an Application Developer. Loving the job so far, having just finished my 2nd week.
Top Network Posts
- 43Google Chrome > Textboxes > Yellow border when active..?
- 28z-index not working as expected (Chrome and Opera)
- 26Why is a table not using the body font size even though I haven't set the table font size explicitly?
- 16How is jQuery so fast?
- 12How to select only top-level li in recursive menu?
- 7Cookies - set across multiple domains
- 7How to vertically align filename on file input in Chrome
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.