Top Network Posts
- 87Can moderators from other sites be differentiated here?
- 66Why use partial classes?
- 66What does this tilde mean?
- 66How necessary is it to follow defensive programming practices for code that will never be made publicly available?
- 45Are there guidelines on how many parameters a function should accept?
- 26Please stop migrating poor questions to Programmers.SE
- 25Is there any reason to use "plain old data" classes?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (20)
17 A call for the exercising of rights! Jan 26 '11
12 Are answers being posted as comments? Feb 8 '11
11 Can the migration path from SO be reconsidered? Aug 2 '11
10 One line answers Apr 17 '12
8 What sort of edits are appropriate? Nov 22 '10
8 Legitimate question closed. Dec 21 '10
6 Can something highlighting the difference between Programmers and SO be added to the FAQ? Jul 6 '11
5 Stupid question… where is the logout button??? Mar 10 '11