Top Network Posts
- 28rails if object.nil? then magic '' in views?
- 16Seamless Mode Not Working Correctly in Virtual Box
- 12When is it better to offload work to the RDBMS rather than to do it in code?
- 12Is it OK to introduce methods that are used only during unit tests?
- 11How to get money from reluctant client?
- 11How should ability be distributed through teams?
- 11Tips/advice on how to reduce the use of "manager" classes?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (7)
12 What types of legal questions are on-topic here? jun 1 '11
2 Do we need language-agnostic tag here? nov 12 '10
-1 Essentials for P.SE jul 12 '11
-3 Objective question closed as subjective? jun 1 '11