Eric Lippert develops C# analyzers at Coverity (which is now a division of Synopsys). During his sixteen years at Microsoft he was a developer of the Visual Basic, VBScript, JScript and C# compilers and a member of the C# language design committee; he is now a C# MVP. He is on Twitter at "@ericlippert" and writes a blog about programming language design and other fabulous adventures in coding at http://ericlippert.com.
Top Network Posts
- 3651Can a local variable's memory be accessed outside its scope?
- 1279How are pseudorandom and truly random numbers different and why does it matter?
- 960Is there a reason for C#'s reuse of the variable in a foreach?
- 679Why not inherit from List<T>?
- 608Try-catch speeding up my code?
- 602How can I ensure that a division of integers is always rounded up?
- 469Why hasn't functional programming taken over yet?
- View more network posts →