Eric Lippert designs programming languages at Facebook. Other notable work includes designing C# analyzers at Coverity, and developing the Visual Basic, VBScript, JScript and C# compilers at Microsoft. Eric is now a C# MVP. He is on Twitter at "@ericlippert" and writes a blog about programming language design and other fabulous adventures in coding at http://ericlippert.com.
Top Network Posts
- 4075Can a local variable's memory be accessed outside its scope?
- 1310How are pseudorandom and truly random numbers different and why does it matter?
- 1035Is there a reason for C#'s reuse of the variable in a foreach?
- 755Why not inherit from List<T>?
- 677Try-catch speeding up my code?
- 611How can I ensure that a division of integers is always rounded up?
- 408Monad in plain English? (For the OOP programmer with no FP background)
- View more network posts →