- Python • C# • Graphics • Games
- Web Development • Automation (of everything)
- Stay DRY when injecting loggers
- Weighted PRNG, with dice tables
- Scoping your indie game
- C++ headers, what to include
- How to rock a batch file
- SRP Example
256th Generalist badge. It really should be gold :)
I am currently jumping back into development after a two year professional hiatus (to practice and learn Product Management). Before the hiatus, I programmed professionally for over a decade.
I have written a whole bunch of automation for all sorts of programming tasks (long-running back end and batch processes, database migrations, code generation, code refactoring, CI, deployment infrastructure, test case generation, test lab/deployment automation infrastructure, and a whole boat load of automated E2E, integration, and unit tests).
I've done mostly web programming lately, with a little game programming on the side.
I dig Open Source Software.
Top Network Posts
- 108How do the Proxy, Decorator, Adapter, and Bridge Patterns differ?
- 90Kill a Process by Looking up the Port being used by it from a .BAT
- 76How do i get my application Version
- 64How do I set a ViewModel on a window in XAML using DataContext property?
- 55Why does George Mcfly employ Biff to wax his car after he had previously tried to rape his wife?
- 42Which programming language has extension .do
- 41C# application both GUI and commandline
- View more network posts →