I've been a programmer since the 80's, starting with basic and assembly on 8-bit machines, then getting into C and C++ on PC's. I now mostly program on unix and unix-like machines, or consoles/stb's/embedded devices. I program in C/C++ on target machines, and script in Python and bash.
I am obsessed with testing, ci and ways to know code actually works as well as you think it should.
I also have 2 kids and a wife, love playing with Lego with them and reading stories to them.
Top Network Posts
- 44gpg not enough entropy!
- 34Rspec: how to test file operations and file content
- 25In python, is there a good idiom for using context managers in setup/teardown
- 24How can I get bash to exit on backtick failure in a similar way to pipefail?
- 21Can the "du" program be made less aggressive?
- 16Why doesn't print work in a lambda?
- 15Create a hudson/jenkins job with a web-form upload
- View more network posts →