I love tricky problems, elegant solutions, and learning new things in general. I believe programming is an art, as much as any piece of music or visual work. I'm constantly proven right when I find new and clever ways of problem solving on a daily basis here!
Top Network Posts
- 112Undo git stash pop that results in merge conflict
- 76Undo git stash pop that results in merge conflict
- 54How do I set the offset for ScrollSpy in Bootstrap?
- 49Writing Algebraic Data Type in Scala
- 18How to review posts of neutral quality?
- 16When is .then(success, fail) considered an antipattern for promises?
- 15python time subtraction
- View more network posts →