I also have experience of databases dB3,Access,Paradox,MySQL and stand alone applications using Clipper.
I am now retired and keeping up my programming skills developing Google Maps using jQuery,PHP and MySQL
Top Network Posts
- 20Using PDO to CREATE TABLE
- 17How do you store "fuzzy dates" into a database?
- 16change the color of the polyline in DirectionsRenderer
- 10Bypass Google Geocoding API IP Rate Limits
- 9Google Map: is a lat/lng within a polygon?
- 6Calculate the center of latitude and longitude coordinates
- 6PDO - 3D000 No database selected
- View more network posts →