I'm a software developer for Corepoint Health, where I regularly write code in C#, C++ and Flex to serve the health care IT industry.
I also spent several years working for Garmin, where I did Windows programming in C++ and Mac development in Cocoa.
Nowadays I spend my time away from work laughing with my wife and kids and getting to know my Creator a bit more each day.
Top Network Posts
- 139Understanding reference counting with Cocoa and Objective-C
- 82What's the "condition" in C interview test?
- 69How do I get Fiddler to stop ignoring traffic to localhost?
- 67How to check if a folder exists in Cocoa & Objective-C?
- 57Should I compile release builds with debug info as "full" or "pdb-only"?
- 42Formatting of if Statements
- 31Why would you ever use "On Error Goto 0"?
- View more network posts →