By the way, the g is silent.
I'm a computational neuroelectrophysiologist turned medical imaging software developer at Cincinnati Children's Hospital in the Imaging Research Center. I've programmed in one language or another for about 28 years, and have used MATLAB for 19 of those. My biomedical engineering background covers computational biology, high-performance parallel computing, neural networks, and brain electrophysiology at the cellular and subcellular level.
I'm currently developing image processing software (in MATLAB, C++, and IDL) for a number of projects including IR thermography of hemangiomas, bowel motility tracking in infants, lung perfusion and segmentation, and ASL-BOLD modeling. I have extensive experience with C, C++, MPI, and IDL as well as some familiarity with Java, Ruby, and Lua.
Feel free to contact me here (fill in the blanks with g): _novice_ames@_mail.com
Top Network Posts
- 411Don't throw away all votes when a user is deleted
- 228How can I index a MATLAB array returned by a function without first assigning it to a local variable?
- 200Additional Badge Ideas
- 194Is it possible to define more than one function per file in MATLAB?
- 104Map function in MATLAB?
- 95Should tags that represent concepts be sponsorable?
- 84Closing Etiquette: Why Do Some Answer *and* Close?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.