I am a software technical lead for a team whose goal is to define and drive forward common framework/architecture for various products.
Most of my experience is in back end software for real-time (both hard and soft) distributed systems written on various platforms in various languages. Lately I have been doing a lot of this in C++ and C#.
I am passionate about solving problems and delivering software, and I enjoy learning how different languages and tools can enable and improve my efforts. These things mean I often find myself elbow-deep in source-control, and build and deployment infrastructure.
Top Network Posts
- 34Are flag variables an absolute evil?
- 14Is wrapping a third party code the only solution to unit test its consumers?
- 12Exception Handling Frequency/Log Detail
- 12What triggered the popularity of lambda functions in modern mainstream programming languages?
- 7Equal Gifts Algorithm Problem
- 6What is considered third party code?
- 5Private base class accessibility in C++
- View more network posts →