I love retro programming and the .NET stack. I have a modern ascii-ansi game engine freely available built on MonoGame available at https://github.com/Thraka/SadConsole
Top Network Posts
- 36What is the brown slot near the CPU socket on a Pentium 1 motherboard, and what is it used for?
- 19Why was BASIC built into so many operating systems?
- 14What are the differences between a PAL and NTSC C64?
- 12How does the command.com shell work with MS-DOS?
- 12How to set foreground and background colors on a WPF Menu control?
- 10Child to Parent linking - bad idea?
- 10How did the Amiga 500 left-side expansion port work?
- View more network posts →