Top Network Posts
- 20Do I need IDs in my database if the records could be identified by the date?
- 15How to deal with a colleague who mocks me
- 11Does it make sense to write tests for legacy code when there is no time for a complete refactoring?
- 10Go to implemented method rather than interface
- 10The more advice I read - the worse I play. What am I doing wrong?
- 10My father is a doctor. He is insisting on writing a database to store non-critical patient information, with no programming background
- 9My boss started sending me IMs to my private account. How should I deal with this?
- View more network posts →