Top Network Posts
- 31Why have private fields, isn't protected enough?
- 22What's the point of running unit tests on a CI server?
- 20Do I need IDs in my database if the records could be identified by the date?
- 20How do you transition a program from in-development to release?
- 19How to avoid typical "dynamic language mistakes"?
- 18Wouldn't it be beneficial to write tests during code review?
- 16How to deal with a colleague who mocks me
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (8)
2 How can we stop first questions where the user has a task (usually homework) and is just asking for code Oct 13 '15
2 How to improve my question: “What do I need to know to ensure that me and other people in the team are writing a quality software?” Apr 6
1 Can we fuzzy match the speculative, open-ended questions at source to reduce the number of such questions having to be closed or put on hold? Mar 25 '14
0 Favourited questions credit Feb 10