Full stack architect and developer, specialized in large volume document processing for financial and legal markets. Experienced in image and PDF pre-processing, classification, data extraction, data mapping and document management system integration.
Vast experience spanning decades of exposure to systems ranging from embedded firmware for telecommunications to large scale database and image processing systems. Many years of experience with programming languages such as C, C++, Java, VB, VB.Net, C# and SQL.
Experienced with complex multithreaded and high performance applications.
Experience in systems profiling, memory and performance optimization for systems in general and for databases. Capable of troubleshooting complex issues through the use advanced tools.
System Architecture; System Design; Software Development; Configuration Management; Automated Builds and Testing; Performance Tuning; Advanced Debugging;
Top Network Posts
- 353How to navigate to a directory in C:\ with cygwin?
- 116How can I escape square brackets in a LIKE clause?
- 116What is the 'CLSCompliant' attribute in .NET?
- 80Check if property has attribute
- 75How can I create an empty HTML anchor so the page doesn't "jump up" when I click it?
- 59Convert bitmaps to one multipage TIFF image in .NET 2.0
- 59What is "mexHttpBinding"?
- View more network posts →