I develope mobile software.
I grew up with tons of game programming books, but when I realized game programming is about "forging the way", I learned what it's like to get my hands dirty.
And I never went back.
Also, I'm always looking for indie artists. I code fast, so I need to make friends with more artists :D heh
Top Network Posts
- 26Xcode 4 code sense is not working
- 9Check if user finished sliding on a continuous UISlider?
- 8Restore/reset default Xcode font color scheme?
- 6UIScrollView - snap to control when decelerating
- 5CCScrollView for cocos2d-x that works?
- 5Core Data + 'statement is still active'
- 5Box2D b2World in class
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.