Coder, photographer, cake baker. My stuff you may be interested in:
Console - A fork of the Symfony/console to allow it to be used with real DI, instead of commands executing the code.
LowMemoryClassloader - A classloader that should be significantly faster than the Composer one, particularly for dynamically generated code.
FlickrGuzzle - A guzzle based implementation of the Flickr api. Well most of it, the parts people use at least.
Auryn - A a pure dependency injector, with a few extra spices.
Top Network Posts
- 157How to use PHP OPCache?
- 129How to use PHP OPCache?
- 49MySQL throws Incorrect string value error
- 41Why PHP Trait can't implement interfaces?
- 41Requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages
- 27Can anyone give me an example for PHP's CURLFile class?
- 27How do I use a Git submodule with a Composer loaded library?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.