Coder, photographer, cake baker. My stuff you may be interested in:
Console - A fork of the Symfony/console to allow it to be used with real DI, instead of commands executing the code.
LowMemoryClassloader - A classloader that should be significantly faster than the Composer one, particularly for dynamically generated code.
FlickrGuzzle - A guzzle based implementation of the Flickr api. Well most of it, the parts people use at least.
Auryn - A a pure dependency injector, with a few extra spices.
Top Network Posts
- 171How to use PHP OPCache?
- 132How to use PHP OPCache?
- 51MySQL throws Incorrect string value error
- 47Why PHP Trait can't implement interfaces?
- 45Requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages
- 30Vagrant box most similar to Amazon EC2 instances
- 29Using variables in Nginx location rules
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.