- Programming since the age of 10. Undergraduate in Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Interested in language design and compiler construction.
Top Network Posts
- 136What is reification?
- 51Should I throw an exception in case of a meaningful value outside of the range or handle it myself?
- 34Why do we use autoboxing and unboxing in Java?
- 33What does the first "c" stand for in "calloc"?
- 33Can an immutable type change its internal state?
- 29What is a "private .NET framework"?
- View more network posts →