My work and hobby concern programming: I'm interested in data-mining, and enjoy collecting interesting stats from last.fm's openly accessible web-services.
Open source libraries:
ValueUtils (nuget: ValueUtils) provides a .NET base class for ValueObjects with auto-implemented
Equalsusing runtime code generation to perform similar to hand-rolled versions. Can also generate hash function and equality delegates for other types.
ExpressionToCode (nuget: ExpressionToCodeLib) generates C# source code from LINQ expression trees and can annotate that code with runtime values, which is hopefully useful in Unit Testing (integrates with NUnit, xUnit.net & mstest, but runs fine without a unit test framework too).
Top Network Posts
- 255IE7 Z-Index Layering Issues
- 193Server.UrlEncode vs. HttpUtility.UrlEncode
- 177how do I create an HTML table with fixed/frozen left column and scrollable body?
- 108How can I correctly prefix a word with "a" and "an"?
- 105Is Enabling Double Escaping Dangerous?
- 94CSS - Expand child DIV height to parent's height
- 75How do you convert a HttpPostedFileBase to an Image?
- View more network posts →